Shehaqua Family Winter Retreat
The Winter Retreat happens in late December, ending with a New Year's day celebration.
Read more or check out the latest news below.
- Published on Monday, 02 December 2013 01:47
(Adult Education track facilitated by Gregg Noll)
We will be exploring the core principles of spiritual and physical health that can enhance wherever you are on your journey in life. Some of the topics that we'll be covering both in presentations and small group discussions:
- "Let Food Be Thy Medicine," by Gregg & Elke Noll
- "Exercising Your Way to Better Health," based on the work of Dr. Fuhrman
- "Energy Medicine," by Diane Faure
- "Five Languages of Apology," discovered by Dr. Gary Chapman, presented by Jim & Hiromi Stephens
- "The Lighter Side of the Differences Between Men and Women," by Jim & Hiromi Stephens
- "Community Building," by Rob Sayre
- Update on the EPIC (Eastern Pennsylvania Intentional Community) community development (optional meeting), by Gregg Noll and Neil Angelino
- Published on Monday, 04 November 2013 13:07
Winter...cold, long, dark nights. What better way to warm up than to soak in a spiritual spa or wake up your spirit with a Polar Bear Plunge at Camp Innabah. Come join us for four days of family fun activities and education, the best food that money CAN'T buy, life-enriching interaction and fellowship, all for one purpose—to prepare and empower you for the year ahead.
This year’s theme is "The Happy Secret to a Better Life." The grand finale: Bonfire/Prayer to welcome 2014 followed by a Midnight Dance Party. January 1 begins with God’s New Year Day Celebration followed by a family potluck, entertainment, and a special gift from the Give One-Take One Offering Table.